Tuesday, November 9, 2010

weekly mischief.

Quick post from work//
Since I get/see so many things that I want what seems to be every other day--I thought I'd compile a few of my favorites and post it for you weekly (let's see how I do).
I know my girlfran clandestinecrave wrote about Charlotte Russe awhile ago and I'll have to agree with her 100%.
Most of their clothes are what I used to wear in middle/high school but they are stepping up their game.
They had two pieces that definitely caught my eye this week.

1. Crushed Satin Blazer (Washed Purple/Black/Navy)- $39.50
The reason I love this blazer so much (Bought in washed purple) is because it's a blazer with a twist. It's got the ruched sleeves and the satin touch so you can wear it to work or use it to dress up a plain outfit.
2. Metallic Brocade Shorts- $26.50 now 50% off at checkout!
I love these shorts because they are definitely ones you could pull off in the wintertime. You can wear tights underneath (plain or textured) and pair them with some wedges/booties of choice. 
3.  Pleated Paperbag Pant- $26.50 now 50% off at checkout!
If you are bored with straight leg/bootcut/or even skinny's these pants are definitely worth looking into.
I've recently purchased a pair that go great with a form fitting top a cute belt and some sexy heels.

The best part of it all are the prices that Charlotte Russe has on some of their clothes.
Check it out Charlotte Russe



1 comment:

  1. girl i didn't even know you wrote this! add your blog on bloglovin so i can get all your newest posts :) send me ur xmas list!!

    ReplyDelete