Thursday, May 20, 2010

marcJACOBS love affair

 So for those of you who don't already know.
I have a special place in my heart for marcJACOBS.
I recently came across this obsession with marcJACOBS as my boyfriend and I were Christmas shopping this past holiday season at Nordstrom's....
A manaquin was holding a lovely electric yellow pouch and I just had to have it.
Ever since then my affinity for anything and everything marcJACOBS has increased exponentially and my boyfriend has officially acknowledged my full blown affair with marcJACOBS.

Here are just a few of my marcJACOBS splurges: from left to right/top to bottom [1] jacobs for marc by marc jacobs shiny punk clutch/wallet (lime green) (gift from clandestine crave & the mister) [2] marc by marc jacobs metallic green key chain [3] marc by marc jacobs standard hardware nylon pouch (electric yellow) **Christmas gift from boyfriend! [4] marc by marc jacobs studded sunglasses (tourmaline green) [5] marc by marc jacobs black nylon standard hardware laptop sleeve [6] marc by marc jacobs pearl studded sunglasses (white)





 
My most recent purchase:
Fall 2010 MARC BY MARC JACOBS
'Classic Q - Groovee' Satche- Tourmaline Green

-What I love about this bag is that it has the functionality of a LV Monogram Speedy for so much less! It also comes with a strap if you ever get lazy...and of course all the inner pockets for your gloss and phone on the go so your most important accessories don't get lost in the never ending dark blackhole of a big purse. And of course it's the perfect shade of green. This bag also comes in 5 other awesome colors. Therefore, you could never go wrong with any bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs Standard Hardware line ;]

1 comment:

  1. ahhh love your new bag!! it's my turn next with a white one!! :D

    ReplyDelete